One of the most important challenges in running a business is ensuring its compliance with data protection regulations. The provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR] are still unclear and raise many doubts. MDDP is ready to support you in auditing the GDPR procedures.
- Organizing the circulation of information (including personal data) within the organization’s processes by ensuring the appropriate GDPR standard in the organization’s day-to-day operations;
- Providing mechanisms to effectively detect irregularities in personal data processing processes;
- Reducing the risk of having penalties imposed in case of an audit;
- Raising staff awareness in the area of confidential information protection, including personal data;
- Raising data protection standards positively influences the organisation’s image among customers and contractors.
|Auditing the organization||approx. 12 working days|
|Updating documents||approx. 10 working days|
|Conducting trainings for employees and co-workers.||approx. 2 – 5 working days|
|Conducting additional verification of changes in GDPR procedure in terms of AEO criteria||approx. 2 – 5 working days|